This is our journey. And our love, will sail us through.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Shivah.



Shiva has been here before and everywhere, wherever I have been. My fascination with a childlike and often feminine Shiva has been a continuing affair from the days of doodling in classrooms and gifting it to lovebirds around me. The image here, was actually an attempt at trying a different style of eyes, something like the strokes of Madhubani but of course, being the mixed media sucker that I am, I couldn't just leave it at that. So- crop, MS Paint, Google and some more swishes. My love was ready.

Also, I have just discovered some old notebooks and stationary from an extremely long train journey. My laptop is going berserk, I have a pencil in my hand. You, hold on.

Come back.

I am putting it out.

All for yoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment