This is our journey. And our love, will sail us through.

Monday, February 20, 2012

To all of you, to all these sootahs and words and more






Sootah Words has been a magical journey and it has grinned, giggled and squealed (just the way I intended) to many people and I am so thrilled:) These doodles are an ode to all that happiness, masala and sootahs.

It has been an intensely personal journey. I still remember my initial apprehensions about putting a blog of my writings and art, scared of dangerous things that virtual world brews (or was warned by friends and stick to my tattered diaries). But this space has only curled love, sighed for more and I have been receiving it, in its varied forms. A short, loving mail. Friendships. Words from others writers. And opportunities.




Thankoo for all the lovin' and I want more. I do.

Kisses, hugs and winks!

Shamelessly and lovingly

Afreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment